Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

getting through it

I have been reading about all the amazing athletes in this race.  Its really inspiring just to be a part of it all.  I always feel like I can do more as my athletic career has always been based off the idea that I may not be as fast or gifted as someone, but I can always out work anyone.  I suppose that has been my attitude in life.  Some of these people really take it to another level, and some are just finding their way.  I have to remind myself to not look in any other lane than the one I am in.....

Either way, I am hooked on the rush of all this.  I cant stand the thought of not having an amazing goal in front of me after this race....so Ill have to start to think about the "next".  I could try and do Alcatraz in August, or hit a half or full Ironman.  The Coastal Challenge looked great.  Or I could always stick to the current plan of a few fun races throughout the year, mixed in with the Spartan, Spring, and Arizona, Catalina, and do the death race again.  The Catalina Ultra could be next..... lets see if I can get anyone to join me......

I didn't really feel it yesterday.  But I did manage to get in 3 hours or so. 

2 Leg Squat, Rotator Shoulder Raise, Shoulder Raise, 1 Leg Squat, Jump Rope, 1 Leg 1 Arm Shoulder Press, Unsupported Shoulder Press, Leg Curl on Hamstring
3x

3 min Elliptical, Sit Ups
3 min Elliptical, Pull Ups
5 min Elliptical, Sit Ups
5 min Elliptical, Pull Ups

Cross Step Run, Cleans, Lunges, Plate Raise, Rotator Plate, Plate Shrug, Lat Lunges
3x

5 min bike, 50 push Ups, 2 sets of Stair Squats
4x

Sauna Stretch
20 Minutes Cardio in the Sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment