Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday as I had a meeting at the school, so I had to hurry up my workout at the gym.  But I was incredibly inspired by Yesels recent enthusiasm with her workouts, and also spoke to one of the most inspirational people, Carrie Adams.  She is writing a few articles on people doing the Death Race and we did a phone interview.  As an incredible athlete herself, future death racer 2012, and Spartan promoter she had some great insight.  But its the network of people you meet doing these things that I love.  Anyone who attempts to challenge themselves to this level is usually pretty motivated in life.  I find the other racers to be some of the most adventurous, motivated people I have ever come across.  The comradely of the participants is amazing.  Carrie really had me motivated to push on and even gear up for my next event, whatever that will be. 

Sharing this journey with people in my life that i care about has also been inspirational.  I am so lucky to have friends and family and also to meet people along the way who make this all such a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I feel very blessed and motivated....

Quick and Fast WOD

Cable Bicep Curls, Iso Cable Curl, Jump Rope, 50 Jumping Jacks, 60 Mountain Climbers, Low Back, Curls, Lat Pull Down, Row, Row on Rear Delts
3x

5 Sets of Stairs, 15 Pull Ups, 5 Min Elliptical, Alligator Push Ups, 50 Box Jumps
2x

BB Curl, Good Morning, Wirst Curl, Pull Ups, Incline DB Curls, Row, Iso DB Curl
3x

25 Minutes Sauna work mixing in my P.T.

I have to admit it was motivating when a guy at the gym told me he wanted to buy my energy.  We spoke about what I am doing.  And he said I look very noticeably different.  He said I look shredded....that was nice for my ego to hear...

“We turn off pain and then give it a negative connotation.  Anything that is worth doing is going to hurt. Running away from pain is running away from physical, mental, and spiritual greatness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment