Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Today I am reflective on how fragile life is.  With a few people getting ill it reminds me that this is a short ride.  I plan to live it to the fullest.  I really don't care about knee or shin pain, I plan to do as much as I can and have lots of stories, memories, and experiences to reflect back on. 
I just got my physical therapy moved up to Monday morning, which I am very excited about :)  Hopefully working with them will help me to have a long career and enjoy it all.
This past week Yesel and I filmed a bit at the gym and did a really awesome circuit.  However, for some reason the tape didn't come out.  So I gotta get her back in there at least once, cause the footage would have looked great and I know the video at the end of all this will be great!  I just have to arrange time to make it happen.  We worked hard, but honestly I could be doing even more.  3-4 days a week in the gym just seems like its not enough.  But I have let go, and decided to work with whatever time I have.  I don't go anymore for millage, time, or count my reps....its all about just going until I have nothing left and I have had a good workout.  Seems to be a better way to do it!

Yesterday -
Target Back and Biceps
BB Curl, Incline DB Curl, DB Row, Good Morning, T Bar, Behind the Neck Pull Ups, Side Sprint 1 Lap, Wrist Curls
3x
15 Min Elliptical with a break every few minutes for...
Diamond Push Ups, Side Side Push Ups, 1 Leg Push Ups, Decline Push Ups
Bicep Curl, Row, Cable Iso Curl, Cable Curl, Pulldown, Low Back, Row Deltoid, Plank
3x
8 Min Elliptical
Alligator Push Ups, Jump Rope
8 Min Elliptical
Push Ups
Sauna Stretch
17 Min Sauna Work

No comments:

Post a Comment