Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love it when I get a chance to workout with friends!  I get a charge when Yesel can make the gym, as we are doing this together, and its very motivating to have that person with you...or at least to share in the fun/missery!  I felt great yesterday, and really got a lot done.  I had some very motivating comments from some people at the gym.... a trainer said "bro, you look shredded" a guy in the sauna was asking about what I am training for, and a few others made some comments about my workouts and what I look like right now.  Its still hard getting used to being this lean, but I am starting to enjoy it.  I just feel so young, fresh, strong, and quick.  A little hair dye to get rid of the gray coming back and Ill be good!

Things are just going very well.  I wish things were a little bussier at work, but personally and spiritually i feel very strong.  Ready to battle that damn farm.....

I read some of the blogs, notes, watch some of the videos, and talk to some of the other death racers..... Everyone who has signed up for this thing is a nut and everyone has a special toughness about them.  I have really fallen into my zone and found where I belong.  Some people hit things differently, harder, less, whatever...I'm very comfortable with what I do.  Sometimes I wish I could do more.... Tonight I have to get Madison, then I have class, tomorrow is a dodger game, Saturday is my day with Madison, and I hope to get in a Sunday run.  But I feel good with what I am able to do, the balance within, and the adventure ahead....

So here we go....all circuits fast, minimal rest, 10-15 reps per set
Target - Back and Biceps
Yesel and Daren Death Training....

Cable Cross Over, Low Row, Curl, Lat Pull Down, Good Morning, Iso Curl, Plank, Jumprope
3x
3 Sets of Stairs, 3 Laps, Pull Ups (PushUps for Yesel)
3x
Arm Curl, Abs(killer!), bicep curl, row, lat low row, lat pull down
3x
Elliptical 14 Min (Yesel kept at the Elliptical I did the below set)
Ab Crunch, BB Curl, DB Row, T-Bar, Iso DB Curl, Run a lap w/10lb. Weight

5 Min Sauna Stretch
17 Min Sauna Cardio (wow was it hot!)
7 Min Steam Room Cardio

I am happy with what I am doing...everyone else seems to be on cross fit, chopping wood, and carrying a tire around.  Remains to be seen if my workouts will hold up.  I cant see Andy doing the same old stuff.  Everyone is expecting wood chopping, eating an onion, carrying hay, whatever.  I think he will hit is another way just because that's too predictable.  Either way, Andy..... I'm giving this my all

No comments:

Post a Comment