Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, February 21, 2011

comfort zone

I think I am missing some workouts on this blog..... This weekend was frustrating...moving, life, things that prevent a workout. But I have to learn to deal with the adversity as it is a part of this journey.  That said, Super Spartan is this weekend and after that, I want to do at minimum one long or hard workout each weekend.

There is still a lot of time until the race, so I feel confident in where I am at.  This weekend Madison's team made the semifinals, so that was awesome!!!!

I was really impressed with Yesel for going out of her comfort zone and hitting the pool.  That really motivated me....

Here was our workout Friday..
Low Back Row, Pull Down, Cable Curl, lap w/ 10lb. weight over head 4x
Curls, Machine Row, Inv. Sit Ups weighted. 4x
Seated Row, Wood Chop, Preacher Curls. 4x
Swim Laps then sauna with sit ups, leg lifts, dips, bench push ups, jumprope 3x
Then added some extra sauna work...yes nos, bicycle kicks, squats, and a few other things...
Steam Room

Yesel was awesome in the pool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment