Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Total Failure....

I have decided that I couldn't do another day without my support team.  I rely heavily on friends and family who have been so supportive throughout this thing.  I'm looking forward to getting our weekend runs back in, and hopefully training with Sharon and her friends.  Super Spartan is coming up which will be awesome.  Its too bad that my soccer playoffs and Becas state fall on that day, but at some point we cant be everywhere all the time.  I have learned it is OK to do something for myself every once in a while.  I spent the last 10 years doing all for everyone else and not for Daren.  So the Death Race is for Daren!  And things are happening...spoke to Breate Magazine, Shirts are coming, website is coming up, Poker Night, sponsorships....God has a plan and I believe God wants Daren and Yesel to finish this thing!!!

Last night...
My usual super sets(4 sets with 10-15 reps each)
I go to complete failure on all sets.  Do the super sets and then allow only about 30 seconds of rest.  I am feeling much stronger and more fit like Tom.  I will need to think of new ways to create new muscle confusion.  And I have to admit I like some of the attention this brings.  People in the gym always want to talk about my races, what I am doing, how I am training....

Flat Bench, Tri Ext. on Back, Jump rope 4x
1Mile Elliptical
DB Flat Flites, Skull Crushers, 1 Lap with 10lb. Medicine Ball Over Head 4x
2 sets of stairs with 10 push ups at the top 5x
DB Flat Bench, DB Kickbacks, Stair Jumps (every third Stair 20/each) 4x
Stationary Bike 10 Min
Incline Chest Press, Seated 2 Arm Tri Extension, 10 burpies, 10 burpies with push up 4x
Sauna Stretch
Sauna Work - Sit Ups, Bench Dips, Rope Climbs, Leg Lifts, Diamond Push Ups, 30 sec. Sprint, 30 Sec. Jog, Jump rope 3x
Jacuzzi
Steam Room

No comments:

Post a Comment