Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Friday, February 25, 2011

No Shoes!!

I wasn't very happy with my workout yesterday as I was very rushed to get through in 1.5 hours so I could make my religious class.  Then I forgot my running shoes, so I had to do a lift only with no running, in skater shoes!! 

However, I am leaving soon for Temecula, to do the Super Spartan.  It is supposed to be cold and raining, which will make it all the more tough.  The only thing I hate is the cold.......I'm too skinny for that nonsense....

Preacher Curl, Iso Lat Front Pull Down, Hammer Curls 4x
Pull Ups, Iso Lat Low Row, DB Curls. 4x
BB Curls, DB Row, Incline DB Curls. 4x
Cable Cross Over Curls, Lat Pull Down, Iso Cable Curl 4x
Sauna
Sit Ups, Bench Dips, Scissor Kicks, Bench Push Ups, Rope Climbs, Calf Raises, Jump rope 3x

No comments:

Post a Comment