Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy V.D.!!

I must say Squirrel is on it!! He is hyper focused on the Death Race which is definetly necessary. Although it must bug him that our other buddy beat his last half-marthon time by 10 minutes (he finshed in 1 hr 45 minutes, Darren did the Buffalo Run in 1 hr 55 minutes) It still a major accomplishment and training with Squirrel is awesome!!

Saturday: Did a spin class at the gym for 1 hr. I remeber spin used to to just wipe me out but I can tell I have gotten better and more fit because I was more than able to keep up and felt pretty good afterwards, so that is a step in the right direction.

Sunday:I ran a little over 8 and Darren did about a 9 mile run the other day with hill work built in. The hills equated to about 3 miles of work and between Squirrels rock runs and stair climbs and extra's he did I think he should be able to tear the Super Spartan Race Up!!

My V.D. workout special since it was 2-14 here is my 2/14 workout:

round 1:
sprint 200 yards
14 reps of the "Bear Complex":
A bar with 75 pounds loaded doing the following without rest: clean, front squat, military press, back squat, military press and down..thats 1 rep
2 rope climbs
14 Box jumps
2 prowler pushes with 180 lbs.
14 assisted pull ups
200 meter row sprint
2 burpees
14 kettle bell swings

Round 2: do round 1 again

I was not really feeling the "love" afterwards...I was really feeling like throwing up!! But it was a great workout.

When is Darren and Yesel gonna a do a 15 hour workout starting at 3am and end with a 100 pages of Suduku puzzles to figure out????

No comments:

Post a Comment