Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

phew.....

My workouts are really starting to pick up. I am really starting to pick it up.  Soccer ends Sunday, so I will start to add another day or an early morning.  I am feeling like I am starting to hit an extra gear.  March and April will pick up long runs and workouts.....  Next weekend I need to get in a 10-15 mile hike in with some wood chopping.
This weekend is the Super Spartan in the Rain, and Sunday I need a long run as well....
Super Sets, Moving very fast....
Seated Squats, BB Shrugs, Seated Calf Raise, BB Underhand Rows, Jump Rope 4x
Bike 15 Minutes
Lateral Raise, Seated Calf, 10 lb Med Ball Squat Throws (20), 2 sets of Stair Jumps 4x
Run a Mile
Leg Extension, Sanding Calf Raise, 5 sets Stair Sprints w/10 Push Ups 4x
3 Laps, 3 Laps with 10 lb. weight overhead, 10 pull ups 2x
Sauna Stretch
Sauna Work - Sit ups, wide grip bench push ups, side lunges, yes nos, bicycle kicks, Leg Lifts Jumpin Jacks 3x

phew.....

I was feeling down about my new slim look and Garrik let me know something....
" read that each pound lost reduces your 10k time by 17 seconds.  180lbs-155lbs=25lbsx17sec=425/60 = about 7 minutes off your 10k time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment