Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The one thing I don't like is being rushed, but we all have a lot going on!  So Wed. mean I rush out of work, hurry to the gym to get a quick lift in, rush off to Boot Camp, then try to get something to eat at 9pm.  To me, however, the sacrifice is what makes the journey all worth while.  I have enjoyed my new workouts and the speed of them (all cardio based).  I have to be honest, i get a lot of questions about what i am training for and that motivates me.  Its pretty cool to have some friends at the gym who are interested and intrigued by it all.  The only thing that can hold us back is injury, so I plan to watch that.  Some times I need a reminder to keep it all in check. 

My workout....
My Supersets 4 - 10/15/each
Iso Lat Front Pull Down - BB Curls
Row-Rear Deltoid - Iso Bicep Curl - Incline Sit Ups
Prer Delt - One Arm Preacher Curl - Cable Row
Cable Cross Over Curls - Low Row
Sauna Stretch
Sauna - Scissor Kicks, Squats, Yes No's, Bench Dips 3xs

Boot Camp and Toms Stair Lunges and Squats kicked my skinny ass!! 

I need to get my diet a bit better...as for supplements I am taking
Fish Oil
Multi-Vitamin
Before Workout - SuperPump
And I am getting back on Whey Protein shakes before workout.

"Champions are Made Not Born"

No comments:

Post a Comment