Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Where are my people?  Tom, Yesel, get in here and keep me motivated by blogging how you are destroying my workouts!!

Spencer had a great idea which I will start to incorporate.....
1. Train at odd hours.  His suggestion is right on.  This is the most unusual thing I will ever train for.  Its going to be 24-40 hours, so I better train when most tired.  Obviously with work and family this all has to be within reason.  When I was a senior I used to train at 2am, because John Smith told me he liked to train when his opponents were asleep (he ripped that from Gable).  So, one day a week I will start to include a 2am workout of misery.

2.Memorization task.  I am going to start to memorize 10 random things before my workout and either text Spencer or simply try to remember them...go through my workout....and see what I remember.  This race is a mental and physical test, so this will be critical.  I actually try and play solitary while riding the bike for the same reason. 

Leg Curl, Shoulder Press, Horizontal Leg Press
Reverse Leg Curl, Shoulder Raise, Butt Blaster
Squats, Shoulder Lat. Ext., Shoulder Row, Seated Calf Raise
Shoulder Row, Glute
Sauna Stretch
Sauna - Situps, Squats, Yes No's, Bicycle Kickes, Bench Push Ups, Jumping Jacks 3xs
Boot Camp which needed me to kick it in the ass!!!

A little down this week..... People are sick, it was a down week.  I plan to get back in a good run this weekend.  This is the last week of Soccer, so I will start to push it again.... today I am going to bring back daily whey shakes in my diet.  Too many people are saying how thin I am.  This month I will finish out with more protein, try to get my diet better...March I will push the workouts up a notch, April and May try to peak out and really get my diet under control.  June will be time to taper down and prepare to die on 6-25-2011

Tom, Yesel....Where are you?????????????????  I need my support crew!!!!!!!!!!

Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy.
Dan Gable

No comments:

Post a Comment