Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

So last night Yesel came and we worked out at Bally's Rosemead.  I love to work out with all my training partners as they push me to new levels.  I wont admit to it but I privately get very competitive and I know she does as well....so we usually push each other to go a little harder.  I need my full Trinity Team back again this weekend, so lets go Trinity!!

It was really good to see Yesel get out of her comfort zone and actually enjoy it!  This race is all about being out of your comfort zone and being miserable!  So we really need to think of the most unique training possible.  I need Spencer and Tom to come up with some good stuff!!

So here it is....
Seated Leg Press, Glute, Shoulder Press, Jump Rope 4x
Run  A Mile
Wood Chop, Leg Curl, Stair Jumps 4x
Bike 10 Min
Split Stance Squat, Shoulder Raise, Medicine Ball Squats 4x
Stairs - 5 sets with 10 push ups - 5x (Yesel killed me here, my quads were burning and she was flying!)
Linear Hack Press, Shoulder BB Row, Underhand BB Shoulder Raise 4x

Thai Food....

No comments:

Post a Comment