Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Its great to see the Poker night come together and all the support from family and friends!!  This journey has been amazing thus far...I am getting more and more excited for this race....
Friday -
All Super Sets with no rest 4 sets each with 10-15 reps...
Iso Lat Low Row, DB Curls, Jumprope 4x
Lat Pull Down, Hammer Curls, 1 lap with 25 pound weight overhead 4x
Incline DB Curls, DB Rows, 20 Box Jumps 4x
Elliptical 1.5 Mile
Preacher Curls, BB Rows, Wrist Curls, Mountain Climbers, 4x

Swim 4 Laps then quickly in the Sauna for (situps, calf raises, wide grip bench push ups, leg lifts, bench dips, Jumping Jacks) 3 x

Steam Room Stretch

Saturday and Sunday kicked some soccer butt.  Madisons Grad Team went 2-0! 

Sunday did Toms Crazy Rose Bowl Hill Workout.  I think we did about 9 miles, but I did 13 hills.  I mixed things up by doing extra hill work, running the hills with rocks over my head, stair jumps, whatever we could think of.  I finished with 100 push ups as they finished last years death race with 100.  Got a few new blisters and soar legs this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment