Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rushed but still hitting it

Its hard to juggle life and training, but we get through it.  There are days I just have to rush through it all but thats part of the journey.  Yesterday, I recieved sponsorship from my uncle and aunt and Tom Cantella at Papa Cantellas also sponsored the race.  Its pretty amazing the way things come together....God does have a plan!!!

My super sets are now down to rest in between.  I feel like I am in pretty good shape.  I am little worried about injury (shins hurt from time to time), and it worries me that 2-3 hours in the gym kick my butt when I am about to hit 25 + hours for this race!!

4x - 10-15/each
Incline Bench, Tri Ext. Overhead, Dips
     Elliptical 1 Mile
Fly Cable Cross Over, Cable Tri Push Down, Cable KickBack
     Stairs (2 sets of stairs then 10 pushups) x 10
DB Bench Press, Skull Crushers, Seated Weighted Dips
     1 Mile
Tri Extension, Incline Bench Press
Sauna Stretch
Now I was in a hurry so all i got done was
Sauna Work - Box Jumps, Situps, Calf Raise, Diamond Push Ups, Leg Lifts, Dips 2x

GOD HAS A PLAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment