Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I think I am getting used to my new, slimmed down, look.  My workouts are very fast and I feel like I am pushing it to a new level.  I had a few people yesterday in the gym, ask me what I was doing and if they could join me in my workout.  I don't want to come off in a bad way, but I don't want to be slowed down, and I just want to work, work, work when there.  I need a Gazelle back in there to push me.  One kid yesterday, asked me what I was doing.  Then he said when he got to my age he wanted to look like that.  It was a nice compliment up to the point when I told him how old I was.  His mouth dropped and he said "serious, man you are a LOT older than I thought" LOL!!

Check this one out....
Very fast paced...no rest
Flat Bench, Tri. Ext. Over Head, Sprint 1 Lap with 10 lb. weight 4x
Elliptical 1 Mile
Cable Fly, Tri Push Down, Cable Kick Backs, Jump rope 4x
3 sets of stairs, 10 push ups, 1 fast lap 3x
Peck Fly, Seated 2 Arm Overhead Ext., 10 Burpies, 5 Burpies w/Push Up, Seated 2 Arm Tri Ext. 4x
I Mile Elliptical
DB Bench, Weighted Dips, 1 Lap with 10 lb. Medicine Ball Over Head 4x
Sauna - SitUps, Bench Jumps, Bench Push Ups, Dips, Leg Lifts, 30 sec jog, 30 sec sprint 3x

Some guy asked me what IronMan I was training for.  I told him no IronMan, this is the Death Race, Man!

No Regrets....

No comments:

Post a Comment