Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 11
I am able to get in 4-5 reps into each set which is good....means my cardio is picking up.  I was actually surprised this morning to realize my belts don't fit me anymore!  I have really leaned up, and once I improve my diet I fully expect to lose a few more pounds.  But its new and I am enjoying it for now and I can certainly feel the difference as an athlete.  I feel fast, strong, and ready to turn up the dial......  Plus I have new found motivation at the gym.....

Yesterday....
Chest and Triceps
Chest Press, 2 Arm Overhead Extension, Pec Fly, 1 Arm 1 Leg Tricep push down, Jump Rope      3x
Elliptical 6 Minutes, 20 Dips      2x
DB Flies, Iso Lat Behind the Neck Press, DB Kickbacks, Seated Dips, 12 Burpies with PushUps     3x
StairMaster 1 Mile, 50 Pushups
Cable Cross Over, Cable Push Down, Reverse Pull Ups, Behind the neck pull ups, 20 Box Jumps     3x

Tried to do the foam roller until a new trainer kicked me out, which screwed up my workout....

30 Minutes Sauna - 22 different Exercises
20 Minutes Steam Room - Stretch and 9 Exercises

Feel great, its taking more and more to keep my body going...superpump, vitamins, fish oil, ice, shin braces, ben gay, ibuprofen..... But I will be ready!  No Regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment