Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Very light day..... was planning on finishing out at Boot Camp, but everyone seemed non-boootcamp-motivated.  I hope we keep it going for the next few weeks...I know Yesel and I can certainly use the work and the suppport!!!

Took the day and had Madison :)  She always breathes new and refereshing life into me.....


Starting to talk to other death racers, and its really enjoying to talk to other crazies..... not too many people can understand why we do what we do, why we push our limits...i think some are just born a little crazy.... I told Yesel, and I believe this to be true....being this type of athlete can be very lonley...I think I adjust well because it is very similar to be a wrestler....

Every time I turn around seems Cross Fit Endurance is brought up....I feel like I am missing out.  However I am pretty sure what I am doing breaks what they do.  I want to go sign up for a month, but I am afraid it wont be enough.  What should I do, Tom?

Oh and special thanks to Ms. P.A for keeping me in check!

DB Incline Rows, Good Morning, BB Curls, Iso DB Curls, TBar, Power Crunch, Jump Rope
3x
7 Min Elliptiacal 15 Behind the neck pull ups
2x
Rear Deltoid, Iso Preacher, 2 Arm Preacher, Rear delt row, 1 arm 1 leg curl, Butt Blaster, Stair Jump (every 4th stair)
3x
15 Min Bike Random Hills level 9

No comments:

Post a Comment