Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, April 4, 2011

back on the bike.....

Last week I was able to get in 4 days at the gym, which was great.  3 days is my minimum and I would love 4 days if possible.  On Sunday I decided to break back out the bike.  I did 30 miles at just 17mph to the rose bowl, a few laps around there, then through the hills of altadena.  I didnt think it was enough so as soon as I got home, I did 100 strikes, 100 push ups, 100 situps, 100 dips...still didn't think it was enough...until this morning!!! 
This thing is getting closer....so I need to fundraise for the rest, and train, train, train.  There is so much going on in everyones life right now....its easy to get caught up in it all.  But that's what this race is all about.  Finding yourself and overcoming all adversity.  Next month I have to peak out, so my plan is to hit 2 major weekends(my off weekends with Madison).  I'm hoping to get Tom and Spencer or anyone else out to help.  I am thinking of a early gym workout, church, cycling, lunch, run, food, and a follow up workout....I want to do like a 8-10 hour workout to better prepare.  Then let Tom or Spencer get creative for the last major workout.  June will be all about coming down, rest, and getting ready.

My shins feel better, thanks to Spencer's advice, rest, and doing all I can to baby them!  I am going to have to spend a lot of time babying these things.... my plan is 2 weeks off running, 2 weeks on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment