Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Shots Rang Loud....

Life is really good right now....I have so much to be thankful for.  I feel fresh and ready to take on the final 10 weeks of training.  We finished our Yard Sale, and so far have raised $1700 for this trip!  It feels good to get all that behind us, and start to just focus on training and having fun!  My new home turf is through the Monrovia Mountains....I love that i live so close.  This past weekend I went all they way up the trail to Deer Park Trails and found Ben Overturffs abandoned Cabin.  That was truly amazing.  The trail was hot and I felt great.  I am feeling very comfortable through those trails...probably to comfortable.  I should really have someone with me when I travel that far.  I did almost step on a huge ass snake, and I ran past the huge signs that said "Trails closed due to police training"....so  I kept on running through until I found myself 50 yards away from their firing range!!!  All around me shots rang out loud.  I thought about what to do....so I just quietly turned around, ran fast back the direction I came from, and prayed a stray bullet didn't hit me!!  That was a little intimidating to say the least!  On my way down, I stopped and talked to some of the cops out there..they had no idea how close I was in the woods to them.....

Personally, Spiritually, I feel very excited about the future and where all this is headed..... Its giving me the boost to really take on everything. 

Ready for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment