Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

uplift mofo plan....

Had a bit of a hurry up workout yesterday, but I still got through it.  I am very concerned that I am spending too much time in the gym and not enough time out on runs, splitting wood, log squats, "mauler beatings" and things like that.  So I will be going out Saturday morning and see what kind of trouble I can get into.   Not sure where i am headed, but me and my hydro pack, ipod, and power bar are going to do some serious damage......

Looking forward to dinner with friends and a good uplift mofo plan as the chilli pepers once said....

I think yesterdays workout was something like....

Iso Curl, low back, JumpRope, Machine Curl, Low Lat Row      4x
6 Min Elliptical, 25 Pull Ups      2x
BB Curls, 50 Incline Sit Ups, DB Hammer Curls, DB Rows     3x
15 Min Bike - Random Hills
100 Jumping Jacks, Cable Push Down, Cable Iso Curl, Cable Curl, Cable bicep, Pull Down     4x
38 Minutes Sauna work - And it was hot!!!!!  Felt very dizzy and actually had to sit down to collect myself a few times....but I did like the guy who asked what i was training for and when I told him what I was doing and my age, he proceeding to tell me he thought I was a college kid training for my wrestling team :)


Had a good talk with my partner Craig this morning...as an athlete and someone who has similar background with me (although much more decorated) he always sets me straight.....  I needed some good motivation and a slap from a person who understands this type of adventure..... this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am excited!!!

Today is Rest In Peace........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment