Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

artwork!

Finally got the artwork for the tshirts, and I am very happy with them...hopefully we get a few shirts printed up and we can look official!

Yesterday got a quickie in the gym before boot camp.  Had Madison at work and that is always good to keep me fresh  and re-focused!  April is tough, because Madison has the entire month off and Its up to me to fill in the days....but I am lucky to have friends and family who can help out.  Last 2 weeks I have been lucky enough to get in 4 days at the gym..... 3 is the minimum, and if I get 4 that's great.  I don't have time to do anything else, between work, Madison, and Training....but that's what this journey is all about :)

Focused on my shins...the baseball helps.  Braces, stretching, icing, tape, and feeling stronger!!

Iso Bicep Curl, Low Back Row, Row, JRope     4x
6 Min. Elliptical   50 PushUps     2x
2 arm preacher curls, Lat Pull Down, 1 arm-1eg standing curl, 12 burpies w/p-ups      4x
15 Min Stair Master - 50 Push Ups
Back Rows, One arm cable curl, DB Hammer Curls, 50 Mountain Climbers      4x
Sauna Stretch
40 Minutes Sauna work - focus on shins....about 18 exercises (sauna was not hot enough!)

Hustle up to Boot Camp

Tom kicked our ass again..... The stair squats are what get me!  Glad to see John and Maya out there.  Boot Camp is always great and a fun change of pace for me.  I am going to start working more with everyone while also getting my workout on....

No comments:

Post a Comment