Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tshirts and another step....

Ready to pick up the workouts just a bit even though I'm getting the "slow down" speech!  I have started as of this week getting my diet more under control, so I am really hoping to peak out in May.  I really want to hit hard this last month.  I need to get in not only the best shape of my life but go to a place that most cant or wont..... I have to remind myself to respect this race and the fact that it is one of the toughest in the world.  This is NOT the muddy Buddy we are getting ready for!  This is the Death Race!!!  So I am going to kill it, and I love getting in my zone....when I get to the gym, its like I turn into someone else..... right as I walk in the door to the time I break out my baseball and do my warm up stretches....i go to another place.  When my IPod kicks in, that's it...I'm gone.  I am going to appreciate every day of this training as you never know if you will ever do anything like this again (although I am already planning my next big adventure to drag everyone into ;) )...

So I have decided to kick my gym circuit workouts up to sets of 5....I remember starting at 2 and thinking that was a lot.  I hit 4 different exercise, then one cardio 3 to 4 times...then cardio then repeat 3-4 times....trying to move fast.  Muscle confusion, speed, endurance...... and damn i feel motivated these days!  So many things to be excited about....the future is looking good....

Oh and I got some great shirts done!!!!

Target - Chest and Tri

Incline Bench, DB Kickbacks, DB Fly, Tri Overhead, Jump Rope 4x
Elliptical 7 Min, Reverse Pull Ups, 40 Push Ups     2x
Incline DB Bench, DB Overhead, Skull Crushers, Dips, 4 Sets of Stair Jumps      3x
15 Bike - Random Hills
Freemont Fly, 1 Arm 1 Leg Tri Push Down, Freemont Chest Press, 2 Arm Tri Ext Overhead, 12 Burpies with Push Ups     3x
38 Min Sauna work and dang was it hot!!!  That was awful.
12 Min Steam Room (I got angry at myself for not being able to handle the Sauna, so I went in the steam room)


No comments:

Post a Comment