Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vision Quest sit ups are back!

Yesterday had to get in a quicky at the gym, then ran up to boot camp.  Boot camp was fun as Yesel and I ran it for the first time.  I think (hope) they enjoyed some of the things we did.... The Vision Quest sit ups are always a winner!

I would do more, but really appreciate Tom running it for us.  I am looking forward to next year when we are back at Annunciation and Tom, Yesel, and I can really utilize the website, promote, use the campus, and have fun!

I feel very very motivated...actually I truly feel like I am not doing enough.  Perhaps I need to start 2 a days?  Some people tell me to slow down....but should I?  Am I doing enough?  Too much?  Its hard to plan for something you have no idea what is in store! Some people are doing, more, less, all I know is I am not injured right now and that is the most important thing. 

Looking forward to some serious training....  I have Madison this weekend but I am thinking of doing a rose bowl run Sunday Night.  Tom, you want to hit the Rose Bowl hills Sunday night? 

Here was yesterday....

Target... Biceps/Back
Curls, Pull Down, Iso Curl, Low Back, Jump Rope      3x
Elliptical 7 Min. Behind the Back Pull Ups, Regular Pull Ups    2x
DB Curls, BB Row, DB Hammer Curls, Good Morning, 60 Mountain Climbers     3x
15 Bike - Random Hills
2 Arm Preacher Curls, Low Row, 1 Arm 1 Leg Iso Curl, Pull Down, 30 J.Jack, 30 Lat Jacks    3x

Boot Camp
Bungee Runs
Shuffle Runs Bungee

Circuit 30/each - Partner Drills
Vision Quest Sit Ups
One man in push up other person jump over
Med Ball Hand Off
Leg Push Downs
Jump Over Partner in Base

5 Min Stairs every other Up Jump Stairs
7 Min Stairs - bottom set leg climb - Push Up up the stairs - or Leg Squats Up - Dips or leg lifts at top

No comments:

Post a Comment