Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

energized

I seem to be gaining positive energy by the day..which is great timing!!  I am so happy that everything is falling into place now, as we hit this final and most intense push..... there was a period where personal life, training, and even our own group seemed to be fraying.  But things for everyone seem to be really headed in the right direction..... That is the push I needed and probably Yesel needed.... small things like stress, sleep, diet are what will separate the finishers from quitters. 

So I truly feel much more energized.  I now look forward to going back to the gym, and training in general.  Everything just feels right....the big balancing act now is time with Madison and work.  I truly feel like I could be doing a lot more in my training, but I am not a professional athlete so I have to do what I can when I can.  I am happy that I have found a sense of balance in my life which I previously lacked. 

Things look great, and even my personal life for the first time in a while has taken a great turn.  I feel supported and that is a huge difference.  I am truly lucky to have what I have and I am ready to kill this damn race....

Note to self...does that mean I am a narcissist when I put myself on a tshirt?  Ok...no one answer that...
Wed workout....
Target Hamstrings and Shoulders

Leg Curl, Leg Extension, Shoulder Raise, Freemnont Shoulder Press, Jump Rope      3x
3 Stairs, 3 Laps, 12 Pull Ups Ran last lap with 25 lb. weight overhead     3x
Linear Hack Press, BB Shoulder Raise, DB Shrug, DB Lat Lung, BB Shrug, Power Crunch     3x
Elliptical 6.5 Min., 50 Push Ups, 2 Sets of stair Squats       2x
Seated Leg Press, Fly, Shoulder Press, Seated Leg Curl, 2 Sets of Stair Jumps       3x

Sauna Stretch
Sauna work - 30 Min - Non Stop, cardio busting action!

On to my evening with the most beautiful girl I know...Madison! 

Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment