Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

going to get past the shins...

Was able to get back to the gym....shins feeling a little stronger.... all the help from Spencer, Rick, and general advice has been helping.  Its a lot of work to baby these things, but I need to get to the race, healthy.  Using the baseball has been a lot of help.  I think people think I'm a little nuts with my baseball in the sauna, but I think the people at Ballys found me nuts long ago......

Started with all my stretching.....
Decline Bench, Overhead Tricep, Reverse Pull Ups on Tri, Jump Rope (actually got back to the rope!)     4x
Elliptical 12 Min.    50 Pushups, 10 side side push ups
Tri Push Down, 15 Burpies with Pup, chest press, tri ext    4x
15 Min Bike hill, 3 sets of stair jumps, 3 sets of stair squats
DB Bench, Skull Crushers, Overhead DB, Run one lap with weight over head    4x
Sauna Stretch
40 min in sauna with all my shin exercise, bicycle kicks, situps, pushups, etc.....




The things that come most quickly into your life are the things that you BELIEVE in the most. You can only bring to you what you BELIEVE, so you must BELIEVE to receive what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment