Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back at the gym....

Always good to be back at the gym.  I did legs and shoulders today, a day after the Canyon Park workout.  It left me only able to do about 75% of the weight I would have liked...but it was good to push through it.  I got a late start and always feel uncomfortable when that happens....

But I got back in there, and this month things step up another level...
I am getting used to my supersets and hitting this all with little rest....
3 hours....
Horizontal Leg Press, Shoulder Press, Calf Raise, Jump Rope       4x
Elliptical 5 min., 50 push ups      2x.  Did 1.5 miles total
Military Press on Ball, Seated Calf Raise, BB Row, 25 Box Jumps      4x
3 Laps, 10 Pull Ups      3x
1 Arm 1 Leg Shoulder Press, Split Stance Squat, Shoulder Raise, 50 J.Jacks, 50 Front Back Jacks      4x
3 Min Bike, 1 Min all Out on Bike       3x

4 Laps in Pool, Sauna Stretch, Sauna Work (Sit Ups, Leg Lifts, P.Ups, Walk on Heels, Yes No, Leg Ext on Calf)      3x

No comments:

Post a Comment