Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Forgot about Saturday.  Spent what seemed like all day recycling for our air fair!!  Death Race nothing, more like Death Smell after I was done....but the point is we have done some fundraising and have been able to raise about $700.  So we will get our tickets this week, and that will make it all feel so much more official.  The good part is after all the work trying to raise that money there is no way I wont give this my all.  I think one of the challenges for the death race should be recycling one at a time 15 bags of a years worth of Tony's cans.  I am very grateful but man was that something....between that and the poker and the promotion and all, I am very grateful and motivated!!! 

We need to do one more fundraiser, a garage sale at Toms house.  A Sunday to filter in the traffic from Church would be perfect......

No comments:

Post a Comment