Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

to the fullest

I had to rush through this one to get home in time for the cable guy, however, I was able to get in some work.  I felt great.  Today is Madison's birthday and it makes me reflect on why I am doing all this.  Life is short and people live their lives but how many truly live it to the fullest?  I remember when Louie Madrigal died and I thought it was so very sad that he never married, never had kids, never had anything outside of coaching his kids.  I think this journey is about balance.  Experiencing everything you can while you can.  I want to live things to the fullest.  I hope to be the best Dad I can be, grow this business, be the best athlete I can, and if I am lucky enough find the person to share the rest of my life with.  But its all a balancing act.  And everything I do, I will to the fullest.  Why do it half way, or just enough?  I want to look back without regret and knowing that I did it my way..... As Spencer used to say....its all about a story.....

I hope some day, my daughter will look back with pride and know that her daddy lived it as best as he could.....

Yesterdays Short Workout (a little over 2 hours)
No Rest!!
Incline Bench, Tri Ext. Overhead, Dips, Jump Rope          4x
Run 3 Laps, then flip over pull ups with extension on triceps (looks cooler than it is)    3x
DB Bench, DB Kickback, Skull Crusher, Incline Sit Ups           4x
5 minute Elliptical,  50 Push Ups        2x
Chest Press, 2 Arm Standing Tri Extension, Pec Fly, 2 Arm Tri Overhead, 10 Burpies, 5 Burpies with PUps       4x
2 Min Bike, 1 Min all out      4x
Sauna stretch and Sauna Work - Sit Ups, Dips, Bicycle Kicks, Diamond Push Ups, Leg Lifts, 100 J.Jacks    2x

No comments:

Post a Comment