Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

keep motivated!!

The Past few days I was able to get in to the gym and hit my usual routine.  Last night we brought back Boot Camp, and my brother and Leann showed up which was very cool.  Now that this thing is getting close we need to do the last of our fundraising, a couple yard sales and the boot camps.  That should be enough to get us there.  In the next few weeks I should have the last of the details planned out and that will relieve a bunch of stress so I can just focus on training.

I think the toughest part of training for something like this is consistency.  Its easy to get caught up in a moment, feel stressed, busy, whatever and get out of your routine.  The key is going to be keeping it together, stronger than ever for the final 2 months.  I made a commitment and I am sticking to this.  Hopefully I get one day a week to train with Yesel, one day a week for boot camp, one day a week long work with Tom and Yesel, plus my own workouts. 

I know Tom and Yesel are reading this..... so guys I need you to keep both Yesel and I focused for this final push!  When this is over we will be able to look back and be amazed at the journey and know that we can do anything..... that is the lesson I plan to teach my daughter after this is over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment