Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Citation

On Friday I was able to get in my workout at the gym, then Saturday before Madison's Birthday Yesel and I were able to get in a run at Canyon Park.  Now that we have our flight, things are getting real.  Amy has agreed to pick up and help us.  I certainly hope so, because if not I don't know how we will do this.  You must have a support team, so having Amy and the boys will be fun!! 

Here was Fridays workout which was funny because after the workout the trainer stopped me and asked if I would train him.  They think Yesel and I are nuts and told me they inspired by our workouts.  Honestly that inspires me, some of the attention...
Cable Cross Over Curls, Low Row, Iso Cable Curl, Jump Rope      4x
5 Min Elliptical, 50 Push Ups    2x
Arm Curl, Row, Low Back Sit Ups, 80 Mountain Climbers, 50 Jumping Jacks     4x
2 Min. bike, 1 Min all out       4x
T-Bar, Sit Ups, DB Hammer Curls,  BB Curls      4x
2 Stair Squats, 2 Stair Jumps, 10 Pull Ups      3x
1 Lap with 10lb Weight, 1 Lap Side Jumps   3x

Sauna Stretch - Sauna Work  -  
Sit Ups, Wide Grip Push Ups, Leg Climbs, Hand to Toe Sit Ups, Rope Climb, Sprint, Jog, and a few others....

Saturday Morning Yesel and I ran up to Canyon Park.  I feel so lucky to have these trails so close to my house :)  We took photos for the Monrovia Patch, and had some good runs.  Once we got to the falls, we did our push ups, dips, and met a guy who did the Vermont 100!  Then we did some hill runs and seemed to gather a crowd.  It was motivating that people were taking pictures, and telling us that we are crazy...asking what we are training for.  Then a park ranger came up and tried to give us a citation for running off the trail!  After I gave her a hard time and the crowd got on her, she got nervous, hands started to shake, and she gave us a warning.  It was funny!  Coming down the hill I grabbed a log and ran with it, we did some box jumps and run in place.  Its very motivating to hear people asking what we are doing and calling us nuts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment