Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, March 7, 2011

This past week and weekend brought a lot of self reflection.... I have not had time to really train which worries me because I better respect this race.  There is just so much going on.  But isn't that what this race is all about?  Overcoming adversity.  Not asking for a damn thing.  You don't do this for a medal, you do it because you want to test yourself...take yourself to a place never imagined.  So with that said, Ill have to figure out time to get my workouts in during all the chaos of life.  This week, I only have time for Monday, Tuesday (Tuesday has to be rushed) gym sessions.  Saturday is the Poker Night.  Ill have to get in an early bike ride or run.  Sunday has to be a gym workout and run. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQJOFaJ6d0&feature=player_embedded#at=37

Hopefully next week gets better....Time is my only enemy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment