Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Time is the worst enemy of them all..so many things.... this week I only got 2 days in the gym, so I am hoping for a tough Sunday...probably a gym workout with a long mountain run with Yesel and Tom.

Here was my WOD on Tuesday, although I was pushed for time to make an AYSO meeting....

Cleans, Preacher Curls, Good Morning, Jump Rope     4x
2 Laps, 10 Behind the Back Pull Ups    3x
Iso Lat Pull Down, DB Hammer Curls, BB Rows, 20 Box Jumps (went 7 high, tough as heck!!)    4x
Elliptical 1 Mile
50 Push Ups
Row-Rear Deltoid, Curls, 30 Weighted Lower Back sit ups, 50 Mountain Climbers   4x
2 Stairs, 2 Laps, 20 Push Ups      5x
Sauna Stretch
Sauna Work - Sit Ups, Box Jumps, Bicycle kicks, Heel Walk, Dips, Squats, 75 Jumping Jacks 2x


Yesterday in between Madison Catechism class I was able to get in a quick hour.  So I looked in my truck found a backpack, threw as much as I could in it (knew those bibles would come in handy) and went for a run down the San Gabriel river trail....

With Weighted Back Pack I was able to run for an hour and do push ups, squats, lunges, jumping jacks and found a part of the river bed with steep incline so I did 10 Hill Sprints.....
Its amazing what a little creative has brought to my workout life....

The Death Race, its attitude, its creativity, has changed me forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment