Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

rest in peace....

For some reason, I starting feeling very worn out during yesterdays gym workout.  My shins began to hurt, earache, felt very worn out and tired.  I pushed through a workout, but by the time I got home I had chills, and just didn't feel well.  As much as I hate to, I'm going to listen to my body and rest a bit.  Tonight is the Chuck E Cheese AYSO soccer party and tomorrow is my class so I get a few days off.   Sometimes rest is best........    But I still pushed through!  There was a couple of guys asking me what I am training for when I was doing my sauna workout.  I tried to explain the death race to them.  The guy asked me if I was 25.  That felt pretty cool :)

So here it was.....

DB Bench, Tri Ext Over head, Overhead Press, 50 Jumps over a DB       4x
5 Stairs, 2 Laps, 20 Push Ups      4x
Pec Fly, Arm Extension, Chest Press, 25 Ab Crunchers          4x
2 Min Bike, 1 Min all out       4x
Incline Chest Press, Tri Push Down, 10 Burpies, 5 Burpies with Push Up       4x
5 Min. Elliptical, 25 push ups, Jump Rope        2x
Sauna - Sit Ups, Dips, Leg Lifts, Scissor Kicks, Jog and Sprint, Box Jumps, Walk on Heels     3x (Man it was hot today in the sauna - felt sick

After the sauna I really felt bad...strange....

That said, I want to think about my next challenge also.  I would love to do Badlands, and was thinking about doing a pit crew.  But the race is in July and that's too close to Vermont.  I thought if I helped pace someone that would improve my chances of gaining entry.  Perhaps next year.  I'm not sure what will be next, Alcatraz, Iron Man, Perhaps a 50 miler.....  If I don't finish the Death Race, I am pretty sure I will enter again the following year.  I am hooked on the spartan series....


Death is Just the Beginning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment