Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My own personal playground...

I think the best and worst word to describe me would be relentless...LOL.... I heard back from the San Marino Patch, Monrovia Patch, and Breathe Magazine, they are all going to run a story, but I think are very tired of my relentless emails!  I put myself out there, and sometimes dont mean to.  I suppose I just get proud or excited and get going like a damn...well.... "squirrel!" 

I am little worried about time moving forward.  I don't want any of this training to get in the way of time with Madison.  This separation is going to be hard on her, and she is going to need my attention.  But Ill figure that out.  Perhaps I can have her hang out with Marisa and Morgan when we go on our long runs.  This is the last week of my crappy diet and behavior.  Next week and moving forward the diet and attitude needs to catch up to my training so I can really start to hit that next level...... 

So yesterday I didn't have a lot of time.  Had to meet up with the stuff going on.  So I stopped by Legg Lake and did my own 55 minute muddy buddy!  Its amazing how creative I have become working with Tom, thinking outside the box, and participating in all these races.  I don't really like to just go out for a run anymore...so I kept up my pace and hit every jungle gym and obstacle I could find.  Its amazing how good of shape the kids are in!  I climbed big green dragons, hung on the monkey bars, climbed jungle gyms, ran up and down slides, jumped from table to table doing push ups on each one, hit pull ups, side jumps, lunges, ran in some mud, whatever I could find to create some muscle confusion....and I had fun doing it!!


I'm going to rest my shins today.  They are starting to bug a little.  I don't want to rest, but I have to listen to my body.  Don't want to get injured.  I am always afraid my shins are going to explode at any time.  I have stopped training several times because of this lame injury.......



No comments:

Post a Comment