Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stepping it Up...

Yesterday was great, I had some time to step up my gym workout.  I am really looking forward to this weekends run up Canyon Park.  We will get some good work in with Andy (the heaviest nastiest log I can find) and Joe (tire). 

I worked in some new things, and my diet has improved.  I am intrigued by Spencer's idea of writing a book when this is over, or really getting Trinity going.  I think having Tom and I back at Annunciation we can really get trinity off the ground.  The site is coming along and my thought is to use the Annunciation cafeteria and field one night a week.  Then every other weekend offering a run up one of our trails.  We could offer 3 different pacers Tom, Yesel, and I can take them in groups of threes....with beginner, intermediate, and advanced.... 

So here it was....
4 Hours - No Rest and No Doubt -
Seated Leg Press, Shoulder Press, Reverse Leg Curl, Jump Rope           4x
2 Sets of Stair Jumps (every third step), 2 Laps, 1 Side Step Lap        3x
Hamstring Curls, Leg Extension, Shoulder Raise, 25 Ab Crunchers, Butt Blaster, 2 sets of stair Squats, 1 Lap           4x
5 Min Elliptical, 10 behind the neck pull Ups        2x
Military Press, 1 Leg Lunges, Shrugs, 1 Lap with 10lb. weight overhead, 10 Pull Ups             4x
5 Min Elliptical, 50 Push Ups            2x
Linear Hack Press, Row, Shoulder Raise BB, Jump Rope          4x
Sauna Stretch
Sauna Work - Situps, Heel Walks, Leg Lifts, Yes No, Calf Raise, Box Jumps

No comments:

Post a Comment