Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

10 Hill Run Rose Bowl Run!!

I have not posted my workouts since las sunday so just like that beer commercial..here we go, (most recent to last monday)
Saturday:
10 Hill Rose Bowl Run: Today I went early am to get a run in at the rosebowl..I decided to do something different. I was going to do just one loop around the rosebowl for time which is 3 miles. However I got struck with the bright idea and decided to add in hill climbs since there are 8-10 roads that lead down into the Arroyo. It was an awesome workout. I set my mind on doing 10 hill climbs. You can do the rosebowl loop and add in a climb at every road out or do like I did and pick the 5 steepest hills and do those puppies twice!! So the 3 mile loop turned into a 8mile run with hill climbs. It was great helped out by the awesome weather we had today.

Friday: Rest Day

Thursday: Rode the bike for 40 minutes

Wed: Did a crossfit workout: 3x5 clean and press 3 reps heavy weight 5 sets. Went from 165 to 185...then did 10 bar dips in between each set. Ran a mile and a half. Later that night did do some of the boot camp exercises that we were hosting (mostly the stairs with the squats with the pushups and more dips)

Tuesday:Swam 1200 yds did the elliptical for 30 minutes. Did the bootcamp circuit.

Monday: Clean and Jerks heavy wt. 3 reps 5 sets. 50 dble unders in between each set. 10 minutes of wall balls, box jumps and pushups.

It was a pretty good week of training so far. Sunday's plan: swim, arms, abs and the bear complex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment