Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, January 10, 2011

This Past Weekend Training.....
Friday
Back and Biceps
          all sets with about 30 sec. rest in between 4xs 10-15/each set
Rows for lats - Bicep Curls - Incline weighted Sit Ups
Camber Curl - Pull Down
DB Hammer Curls - DB Rows
Good Morning - DB  Curls
12 Min Step Master - increasing the speed each minute about 68 floors
Swim - 2(25), 2(50), 2 (75), 2(100)
Sauna Stretch
Sauna work - sit ups, light jog, jumping jacks, diamond push ups, dips 3x Each

Saturday was a much better day of training
Breakfast with Madison
Paint Flower Pots with Madison
Beach Cruiser Ride with Madison
Yogi Bear the Movie

As for Sunday....I think I will let Tom speak to the adventure.  All I can say is the Death Race better be ready for us, not the other way around.  That race doesn't know how hard core we are.  I have learned that each experience is bringing me closer to really believing that we/I belong in this group of athletes.  Its amazing to feel like a top athlete again.  On top of that, dealing with adversity is really teaching me a lot about life.  There have been some recent events that have been difficult to deal with, and doing this type of training is really teaching me a lot about myself, my friends, and how to become a better person.  I am learning how to work better as a team, accept team decisions, battle life, and try not to do it alone.  I am also learning to curb my "enthusiasm" at times, and just how to be a better friend.  My faith has also been straightened.  I do believe that God was out there looking after us, and puts us in situations to get stronger and grow.  Attitude of Gratitude......

No comments:

Post a Comment