Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Darren is the Cheater!!

Well today was kind of a recovery day for me. After 3 pretty intense workout days I needed some recovery time. I was more sore than a 30 year old virgen on wedding night!! I am feeling fine now though:) I did manage to get in a little soccer scrimmage with my 9 year old's soccer team and also had to do a little sprinting to chase Darren off our field. That stalker had his temple city team practicing on some arcadia fields.....then the little squirrel runs over to my practice and is like "whats up" That guy follows me everywhere:)

A long run is in order this weekend and I am flexible for either sat. or sunday for a 12-14 mile trail run. However, yesel has a wrestling tourny on sat which I believe darren will be at so sunday may be better. I am good either day though.

To answer Spencer's question a KUB is the following:
K for Kettle Bell Swing
U for double Unders with a jump rope (swing the rope twice before your feet hit the ground
once)
B for Burpees (a push followed by a jumping jack)

I did kubs in between the sprints for yesterday's work out......a good way to make yourself really tired in a short amount of time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment