Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Ended up with a fun workout Friday.  I enjoy not having a plan each day I workout except target muscles when I lift.  Starting to feel more of a well rounded athlete.  I feel stronger, faster, and skinnier (lol).
Friday -
Target - Back and Legs (quads n hammy)
all set 4x's - 10-15/each
Linear hack press - BB Rows - BB underhand Raise
Seated Leg Curl - Shoulder Press
Reverse Leg Curl - Wood Chop, Butt Blaster
Split Stance Squat - Shoulder Press (cable)

Then A Good Circuit Workout
Box Jumps - Rotator Shoulder Plate - Med Ball Squat Jumps - Lat Shoulder Raise - Plyo Side Jumps
3x's

Then a Good Sauna Workout
5 Min Stretch
Sit ups, Scissor kicks, Jump Rope, Bicycle Kicks, Yes No's, Push ups,
3x's

I had a lot left.....  Really feeling it right now.  I like competing with myself and if I see someone doing something it pushes me to want to do more.  Thank God for this Blog, cause Tom and Yesel most def. push me!

Saturday was Grandpa Dale's funeral.  It put a lot into perspective.  I am trying to be grateful for what i have.  What an amazing life.... he was married for 74 years, and lived to 94.  Actually makes me want to do more of these races.  A death Race, an Iron Man, the list is going to grow...its a short ride weather its 60 years or 94.  Either way, I plan to make the most of it and leave something behind.....

Sunday, We went for a Rose Bowl Run in the hills.  The entire terrain has been eaten up by the recent Rain.  I actually wanted to go faster and further, but the trail really slowed us down and we stopped at another Burnt down bridge.  Hope they get that trail back up and running.  However, it was a TON of fun.  Lots of rivers to cross, barefoot and all.  Almost seeing yesel fall in the water trying to butt drag her way across a skinny ass tree was comedy!  We got some new shoes, and had a great time.  Probably did about 8-10 miles.  Really enjoy the weekend adventures. 

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment