Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

Okay, so yesterday I tried to change it up a bit. Although; I did better at my workout my diet wasn't to good. But enough of that let me move on.

Yesterday I mainly focused on my abdominal section and legs.

1. Got in 5 miles at in first 3 miles at 8 mnts. The last two I speed up to 7.15-7.20 mnts a mile.

2. Stretched for 15 mnts. Did some foam rolling on legs and gluts.

3. Abdominal-I did a five step excessive to get all around the abdominal. Low intensity to begin with then applied a variety with high intensity.

4. Started with lower abs (lower rectus abdominis) with leg raises.

5. Upper abs (upper rectus abdominis) with crunches.

6. Side abs-(obliques) with cable side bends.

7. Inner abs-(transverse abdominis) with vacuums.

8. Lower back (spinal erectors) with extensions. Making sure to breath and keep good posture for better results. Did this all on a flat bench, with an exercise ball with no rest in between. After the 5 excercise 1mnt rest. Then start all ober again.

No comments:

Post a Comment