Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Del Taco is No Bueno

Well, Tom had a week last week that didnt sit well, this is my off week.  A lot going on, and I have been bad to my body.  Del Taco did not help!!  But I got through a workout.  I hope to make a quick appearnace in the gym tonight before religous studies meets.  Then its off to Catalina for the Buffalo Run 1/2 Marathon!!  Really looking forward to some time on the island.

Its funny that now we are at a point in our training where i feel like a half marathon almost gets in the way, because its not enough for me!  It requires I spend a day or two resting and "only" run 13 miles this weekend. 

Jan 19 -
Legs (calves) and shoulders
Same as always..... 4 sets, 10-15/each rep
Leg Press Shoulder Raise
  Run A Mile - Sprint last 2 laps
Freemont shoulder raise - seated calf
  Run A Mile - Sprint last 2 laps
Shoulder Press - Leg Extension
  Run A Mile - Sprint last 2 laps
Calf Raise BB - Row BB

Sauna Work - 40 Minutes
Stretch
Sit Ups - Push Ups - Leg Raise - Side Jumps - Jumping Jacks - Yes No's - 3x

Norman Vincent Peale: Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment