Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is good day to train.....

Feels good to get back at it.  I might even throw in some 2 a days next week....especially with the current busy schedule.  It was especially good to get our training on with Trinity Boot Camp!!!!  I think every week more and more people will show up.  The crew rocked it!!

So here was my day......
Back and Biceps
All Super Sets 4 sets, 10-15 reps

Iso Lat Pull Down, So DB curl
Single Arm Row, Hammer Curls, Wrist Curls
Seated Row, Arm Curl
Iso Cable Curl, Cable Curl, Rear Deltoid
5 Min Sauna
15 Min Sauna
     Sit Ups, Iso Calf Raise, Bench Press (arms spread wide), yes nos, knee tap, jumprope - 3xs

Then we did our boot camp.  Some quick running and stair work.  Toms Stair Squats were a killer.  Ill let Tom talk about the Boot Camp stuff...

Yesel, where are you?  and btw... I think I have the yesel problem...im addicted to the sauna like she is addicted to her workout!  I need to keep changing things...

tonight is rest, coaching girls soccer and class....
   Side note - I need to eat better and more.  The stress has me not eating as well and much as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment