Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

cheated!

OK, so I went to meet on of my three dead friends yesterday for a run, and after we did about 2 miles, and the dark settled in, Mrs. Yesel decides to call it quits.  Then I find out she already had her 3 hour workout!  I hate losing a day!!  So Tom and your Spencer Hammys, and Yesel and your 3 hour workouts...better be ready.  I plan to do a big training session soon!
Tonight is Soccer and Religious Studies, and tomorrow I only have limited time as I have a AYSO meeting at 7pm.  So tomorrow Ill have to blast something fast and prepare for a big Sunday. 
I am really looking forward to Saturdays Trail Run of 12-14 miles.  Who is with me?  Spencer you wanna come out and play???

No comments:

Post a Comment