Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new workout

Tried to speed through a workout, so I did something a little different....
Target - Shoulders and Calves / quads
All reps 4/each with 10-15 sets
Squats - Shoulder Press
Run a Mile
Seated Calf raise - seated machine shoulder raise
Run a Mile
Leg Extension (both and each leg) - lat raise
Run a Mile
Standing Calf raise - Side Shoulder raise - Shoulder Extension
Run a Mile (sprinted 1/2 of it)
5 Minute Sauna Stretch
20 Min Sauna Work - sit ups, yes - no's, scissor kicks, bicycle kicks, jump rope, jumping jacks - 3xs

Actually made myself a little sick on this one...that's a good thing! 
I really appreciate our support staff coming in and giving some encouragement! 
And a big thanks to Al who got me started and sponsored me!!

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in the persons determination."

No comments:

Post a Comment