Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, January 24, 2011

I took some time off to get ready for the race.  I also meant to go in this morning and do a workout, but my legs are soar!  So I will start up tomorrow, back with training.  I dont like missing so much time so I am ready to get back.  My problem will be that now I have soccer 2 days a week and boot camp one evening.  I will have to lift in the mornings for the next month.  I want to get back to the weights, and quick like!

The marathon was a great weekend.  We all did feel like we could do better, however, Tom overcame a tough injured day (i know what those are like), Yesel finished 2nd, and I finished 19th overall!  We were approached about joining a team which was cool.  I have to admit that was my first experience running with the elite pack and it felt great!  I was shocked at the end to see who I was running with (including Flea).  I am starting to believe that i belong with these guys, and that is a great feeling!

I need to get back to training.  I need to add 5 pounds, and I need to kill the damn death race!!  Here I come, watch out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment