Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Monday, January 31, 2011

I have not posted in a while, and had an insane workout on Friday.  Problem is, I erased my workout on my phone (where i keep my log)!!  I text it to Tom who seemed impressed.  I felt good on Friday.  Took Saturday and Sunday off to coach Madison's soccer games (how did we lose Sunday?) and just rest.  I started to feel a little banged up and starting icing.  So I listened to my body and not my mind for once.  My A.D.D. got the better of me, especially with it raining on Sunday which screamed for a major run!!!  But I stayed in.....
Gotta get back to it.  We need to step it up a bit through Feb. Thinking I want to peak out in April/May. So time to get my diet back and step up.  I was very upset with my weight when I finally got on a scale.  About 25 pounds lighter than my big days!!  But that's where I am headed, so I need to enjoy being a skinny, fast, little squirrel! 

I'm motivated for this thing.  Just need to get poker going and a little help to make it all happen.  Death Race, here we come....

Where is the gazelle?  I taught her A.D.D. butt how to post on this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment