Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nothing left 1-2-2011

We heard back from the casting directors for Expedition Impossible, so onto another round! It would be amazing if this works out and we end up on the show. I sent 30 emails off to the casting director who is pitching our team.  I hope I don't overwhelm the guy!  At this point I'm not really getting too excited as I can only control what I know I am doing and at this point I know Yesel and I are about to die in 6 months! I hope Tom can make it as well.
It is my hope that through this race we, Team Trinity, can show people that anything is possible.  If you believe you can achieve.  I hope we can show our friends, family, community, and church that you can if you BELIEVE.   I have decided to dedicate this race to my daughter so someday I can share with her this message. I feel lucky to have training partners I can believe in friends who are there to support.  There is a lot to do but in the meantime......TRAINING.......
I am jealous Tom is back on the bike.  I am soon to follow!  Today's Death Race preparation included....
Target Muscle - Ass, hammy, shoulders - secondary - whatever is left!
Seated Hack Press - Shoulder Raise - Wrist Curls - 4 reps (x10-15/each)
Wood Chop - Butt Blaster -  Leg Curl - 4 reps (x10-15/each)
Reverse Leg Curl - Pull Down - 4 reps (x10-15/each)
Glut - Rear Delt - Horizontal Leg Press - 4 reps (x10-15/each)

3 Miles

7 Min Sauna Stretch, 17 Min Sauna work -
                                 sit ups
                                 calf raise
                                 pushups
                                 lunges
                                side lunges x 3

I am totally done!  I will train until there is nothing left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment