Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hard to feel it, but hanging in there.

Finding it hard to hang in there when your mind is in other places.  In time, I know this race and training will be my get away that i need at this point!
I am jealous of Toms Cross-Fit workouts!  I have to improvise and get creative.
Last nights workout was a bit of a break.  I wanted to do more, but my mind was not where it should have been.  So here it was.....
Target Chest and Triceps

Worked these in sets of 2 -
Iso Lateral Incline Press - Seated Dip - 4 reps (10-15/each)
Seated Flies - arm extension - 4 reps (10-15/each)
Chest Press/Cables - 2 arm triceps extension 4 reps (10-15/each)
Pec Fly/Cables - Seated Overhead Tri extension 4 reps (10-15/each)
Dumbell Incline Bench - Overhead Tri on Back Dumbell 4 reps (10-15/each)

5 minute sauna stretch
10 minute sauna workout - sit ups, triangle push ups, dips, jump rope (2xs) - It was hot in the sauna today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment