Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

So, I am finally out of excuses to why I cannot blog since Darren took the time to set up a gmail account for me Tuesday evening and got me all ready to roll. I must now add my two cents. Although; since I am not in front of a computer as I'm doing this. I am blogging of from my phone. Let's see how well I do......as I am a the worst O.C.D. Routinist that refuses to change my routine; it's going to pretty much be the same through out the week. Monday - Friday. Saturday or Sunday long run with my budds, Tom and Darren.

1. Ran 5 miles in 42 minutes. Give or take 8 minute miles.

2. Stretched out 5 minute.

3. Sit ups; 45 minutes. Sets of 100 for lower abs and sides.

4. Push ups; start off with sets of 12 with hands in the center then the outer side then a regular set. I do that starting sets of 12x3 then 10x3, 8x3, 6x3, 4x3, 2x3. Rest in between 10secs.

5. Chest= triceps, triceps extensions.

6. Legs,.....I will take note of the machines I use. I don't know the proper names of the machines. So that will be to continue tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The other day a cliet saw a picture of us at a race. They said "look at that girl. Shes buff! look at her arms"

    ReplyDelete