Click here for Expedition Impossible Audition Tape!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How can I keep up with that last post from Tom?  I love that every time I read a workout from Tom or Yesel it pushes me to want to do more!!
Yesterday I needed a little pain and discomfort so I did my lift at 5:30 AM.  Yikes.  It was a little rushed, but I got through it.
Biceps and Back 
4 Sets with 10-15/each
Preacher Curls - Good Morning
Iso Lateral Front Pull Down - Hammer Curls
Low Row - Cable Curls
Row - Bicep Curls on Machine

Then went to Wrestling Practice.  I wanted to workout but didnt get the chance.  It was nice to run a practice again with my friend Craig, to see some of my old kids, and to help Rebeca and her friends. 

Ill hit it hard tonight.  I really am not going to hold back because of this weekend.  But man, my lower back is soar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment